Hynautic Steering Helm heavy duty
Hynautic Heavy Duty helms combine one or two bi-directional axial piston pumps with pilot check and make-up check valving. The result is a helm that prevents rudder feedback, is very efficient (even at low RPM), and is immediately adaptable to multi-station use. A wide choice of helm displacements and cylinder configurations make it easy to design systems for a variety of large boat performance requirements.
- Horsepower: Configurable for applications from 450-1500hp
- Boat Types: Planing hulls to 70′; Displacement hulls to 70′; Sailboats to 65′
- Helm: Choice of H-21, H-25, H-26, H-42-04 models; Other models by Special Order
- Turns Lock-to-Lock: Depends on steering cylinder size
- Steering Wheel: Accepts most (Minimum 18″dia.)
- Steering Wheel Shaft: 1″ or 3/4″ straight or tapered, depending on model