Hydraulic Trash Pump
Call 954-577-2850 or Send Enquiry for Pricing
- 7-10 gpm (26-38 lpm) hydraulic oil operating range, 2000psi (140bar).
- Urethane (TP03) and cast iron (TP08) impeller.
- Submersible (no priming required)
- Able to pump up to 30% solids easily.
- Urethane (TP03) and steel (TP08) bowl.
- Lifting eye and carrying handle.
- HTMA quick disconnect couplers.
- 3 inch (TP03) and 4 inch (TP08) discharge.
- High flow, low pressure dewatering and liquid transfer.
It quickly and efficiently empty sumps, vaults,septic systems, trenches, etc. High suction lift applications such as sewer bypass jobs. Dewatering of mines, quarries and gravel pits. Benefit: No suction line limitations. Unattended operation. Submerged pump head. Variable speed. No electrical requirements. One person operation at only 59LBS.