Hynautic Steering Power assist 12V
The SeaStar Power Assist unit can be installed on new SeaStar steering installations or as an easy retro-fit. Suitable for most boat types, the Power Assist uses an electronically controlled pump to provide on-demand power steering.
- 150HP+ Single outboards
- Heavy 4 stroke outboards
- Twin/Triple Outboards
- Inboards where rudder torque makes wheel effort heavy or uncomfortable2150
Features & Benefits:
- Dramatically Increases steering comfort.
- Reduced wheel effort.
- Simplified installation – Simple “add-on” to existing SeaStar manual steering system
- Auto recognize system voltage 12V or 24V
- Number of turns lock to lock remains constant
- Compatible with SeaStar Power Purge System
- Compatible with marine autopilots
- Mounting bracket included – wall or floor mount
- Wiring harness included
- Input Voltage: 12 or 24VDC (Automatically recognized)
- Max PSI Rating: 1000PSI
- Typical Current Draw: ~3 Amps
- Max Current Draw: 50A Max, 60A Peak (1A System electronics)
- Fluid Compatibility: SeaStar Steering Fluid HA5430H or MIL Spec 5606
- Weight: 8lbs
- Harness Length: 15′
- Warranty: 2 Years