PUTTING YOU IN CONTROL
Lewmar Thruster Product Range
Great care and attention to detail goes into the design and manufacture of every Lewmar thruster. High performance, ease-of-use and reliability are our priorities. In order to achieve that, every thruster we make includes the features below. If you choose a Lewmar thruster, one thing is certain; you need never worry about a tricky docking manoeuvre again.
Maneuvering around the dock area can be difficult, but Lewmar’s TT Thrusters make docking simple.
The revolutionary design of the TT propeller – the latest in Lewmar’s long history of custom thruster solutions – achieves perfectly even thrust in both directions for maximum control and maneuverability.
All Lewmar Thrusters have been extensively tested, resulting in a smooth, efficient and quiet performance that will have you docking like a pro in no time.
TT Electric Thruster
- Available from 1.5kW to 15kW (20HP)
- High performance 5-blade propellers give equal thrust in both directions
- No reservoir to install, no leaks, and low maintenance
- Complete range of TT Electric Thruster accessories available
Swing Retracting Thruster
- Electronic box with waterproof connectors
- Strong actuator with safety shear pin for rapid deployment
- Corrosion resistant injection molded hinge mechanism incorporating a Teflon coated ring seal system providing multiple sealing surfaces and zero maintenance.
- Customized boat-specific flange versions available for volume requirement
- Conversion box available allowing a swing stern thruster to be integrated with a Lewmar tunnel thruster.
- Enables significant flexibility of vessel movement
- Increases the thrust over appropriate DC Electric version
- 250 and 300 models available with bronze or aluminum hub
- Ideal for sail or power vessels up to 150 feet
- Unique Swing and Vertical Retracting
- Hydraulic Thruster offers a completely fair hull sectionAvailable with bronze or aluminum legs